Workflow MIGRATION MADE EASY!
JOIN US FOR THE WEBINAR ON 6th NOVEMBER AT 11:00 EDT
Demonstrating how to migrate workflow definitions and in-flight workflow between ServiceNow instances so that they can continue-on from the current workflow activity.
Can’t make the webinar? Register anyway and we will send you a copy of the recording.
Use ITSM Bridge to migrate selected data and attachments between ServiceNow instances. In particular:
When re-platforming, migrate over critical data to the ServiceNow Kingston or London platforms;
When expanding your infrastructure, migrate selected data to new instance;
When consolidating your instances, migrate selected applications;
Migrate selected data from single-domain to multi-domain;
Migrate selected data from multi-domain to separate instance;
Migrate data from on-premise to cloud-based instance;
When on-boarding, migrate data from customer's platform to ServiceNow;
Using the new 3.10 release you can now use OOB migration templates to selectively migrate the following data between ServiceNow instances:
Workflow Definitions & In-Flight workflow linked to transaction records
CMDB (multiple templates)
Service and Product Catalogs
Incidents, Problems and SLAs
BMC Remedy -> ServiceNow MIGRATION MADE EASY
Use ITSM Bridge to migrate selected data and attachments from BMC Remedy to ServiceNow. In particular:
- Migrate from any release (7.1, 7.6, 7.6.4, 8.1, 9.1) to any ServiceNow platform (Istanbul, Jakarta, Kingston or London);
- OOB migration templates for most applications (Foundation Data, CMDB, Knowledge, Incident, Problem, Change etc);
- Migrate selected data sets using powerful query builder (e.g. specific companies, status, date-range etc.);
- Seamlessly migrate attachments for selected records;
- Maintain data integrity and relationships post-migration;
- Re-run migration at any time to migrate changes (delta records);
- Migrate data from on-premise or cloud-based servers;
- Accelerate your delivery and de-risk your migration project by eliminating human error;
PRODUCT DEMONSTRATION: MIgration from BMC Remedy to SERVICE Now
High level demonstration of ITSM Bridge showing how to migrate legacy data from BMC Remedy to Service Now. Start with Foundation data then select options to migrate CMDB, Knowledge and other data sets as necessary. Includes migration of attachments and images plus support for mapping custom fields.
Compatible with BMC Remedy 7.6, 7.6.4, 8.x or 9.x on any DB platform, on premise or on-demand. Compatible with Service Now Helsinki, Istanbul, Jakarta, Kingston and London releases.
PRODUCT DEMONSTRATION: BMC REMEDY UPGRADE PROJECT
High-level demonstration of ITSM Bridge showing how to use a template to migrate data from BMC Remedy ITSM 764 to ITSM 9.1
PRODUCT DEMONSTRATION: SERVICe NOW HR Case MIGRATION
3-minute product demonstration showing how to migrate HR Cases and related data from the Service Now HR un-scoped application to the new HRSD scoped application which comes with Jakarta and Kingston.
- Migrate complex sets of data such as ITSM, HR or CSM applications at the push of a button;
- Perform advanced data transformations without the need for scripting or coding of any kind;
- Application vendor agnostic (Service Now, BMC Remedy, SAP etc.);
- Simultaneous connection to source and target applications (no importing, exporting or formatting of data required);
- Selective extraction of records using advanced query based filtering;
- Intelligent transformation of data using set of conversion functions (SUBSTR, REPLACE, UPPER, LOWER etc.);
- Templates act as foundation for migration projects and accelerate delivery;
- Migrate attachments, images etc between application platforms;
- Run migration as a one-off or periodic to sync data between different applications;
- Reporting on completed migrations for review and analysis (including Errors, Warnings etc.);
- Significant cost and time savings for migration projects;
- Maintains Data Integrity across platforms;
- Secure and Reliable, removes the risk of manual migration work;
- Removes dependency on developers to transform data sets;
“Using ITSM Bridge exceeded our expectations and generated significant time-savings on our migration project to ServiceNow. I have worked with many third-party tools but ITSM Bridge is hands down the best I've seen both flexible and efficient, providing useful error logging, migration tracking while making audit review quick and simple. ”
Mark Taylor, 6MDM Technology
FREE PRODUCT TRIAL
Take a free trial of ITSM Bridge to get immediate hands-on experience and evaluate functionality.